Established the Company and located in Tangerang
Listed in Jakarta Stock Exchange. Established the Copper Plant
Company status conversion to foreign
capital investment after participation of Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd ., Japan (SEI)
Acquired ISO 9002 Certificate for Power Cable and Telephone Cable
Installed the CCV Line with "Common Cross Curing Process" For Medium Voltage Cable
and Optical Fiber Plant. Acquired ISO 9002 Certificate for Copper Rod and Optical Fiber
The Company established "PT. KARYA SUMIDEN INDONESIA"
with SEI Japan which manufacturer Copper Rod & Wire.
The paid up capital of the company was increased from Rp.36,000,000,000,- to Rp.306,000,000,000,-
Changed the Company’s name PT.SUMI INDO KABEL Tbk.,
Registered as Foreign Manufacturer of Electrical Cable by Japan Industrial and Trade Ministry. Acquired:
· ISO 9001 Certificate for Power Cable, Telephone Cable and Optic Fiber Cable.
· Type Test Approval for Control Cable from Kansai Electric Power Company Japan .
Acquired Type Test Approval from :
· Tokyo Electric Power Company Japan .
· Chugoku Electric Power Company Japan .
· Hokkaido Electric Power Company Japan .
MITI( Japan Industrial and Trade Ministry).
Acquired the Qualification of JIS(The Japan Industrial Standard) Supplied :
· Insulated Wire (OW-I, SN-OC, OC-I) to Kansai Electric Power Company Japan
· Medium Voltage Cable to MERALCO(Manila Electric Power Company)
Acquired quality management system standard from SGS,
ISO 9001:2000 Certificate for Power Cable, Control Cable, Telephone Cable & Fiber Optic Cable and Copper Wire
Extended the instrument Cable Line